Friday, July 07, 2006

High concept...

I just finished a spec script -- a courtroom thriller -- that unfortunately seems to have the same title of some obscure comic book. So, I've had to come up with new high-concept Hollywood titles for a repackaging of my next literary masterpiece...I put down my ideas and put a call out to other folks to contribute (for no money or royalties, thank you very much...)


My ideas...

Jury Doody

De(ath)liberations

Rigor Mortis in the Court

A Jury of One's Corpses

I Call this Trial to Murder

Trial by Stabwounds

Not Guilty...of Love

Crazy F*ck Kills Everybody

Only Hot Girls Survive

Hickory Dickory Death

Woo-Hoo Wintergreen Tic-Tac Murder


...From my sister...

"I object...to death"

"Life OverRuled" (aka "Death Sustained")

"The Big Name Actress Survives"

"The Big Name Actor is the Killer"

"Please call your next Death"

"If Death Pleases the Court"

"Marshmallow Farm 3: The Awakening"



...From my buddy Dan...

"I Object...Time to Kick Ass"

"Overruled & Overkill"

"Ex post facto fiction"

"Extra Ordinary Accessory after the fact"

"Rape: The Musical"

"Adjourned...to HELL!!!"


If you'd like to join in, write down send your ideas to your MAMA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home