Sunday, July 30, 2006

I guess SOUTH PARK was right again...

Mel Gibson is about to become a very lonely man out here. A mentor of mine used to say (jokingly) that it wasn't a real Hollywood meeting if there wasn't a Jew in the room. He was being a smartass, but it's no secret that there are a lot of hardworking Jewish folk toiling in Hollywood. I'm guessing they won't turn handsprings over..."The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.'" Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"'"

But, I'd like to turn your attention to a part of this story not getting a lot of coverage. If you're Mel, you're thinking that's because Jews are also responsible for all media coverage in the world...

"A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?""

Ah, "Sugar Tits." My favorite cereal as a child. You wouldn't believe the free toys inside!

Seriously, I guess this is the sort of brittle bon mot that made Mel irresistible to women down through the years...I remember when he once called Goldie Hawn "my little tw*t on a wire"...Or, when he quipped to Julia Roberts, "I have a conspiracy theory -- to drill your vag'."

Anyway, I'll leave it at that. I have a meeting tomorrow to prepare for, and I hope there's a Jew in the room -- or at least some sugar tits...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home